Getting to know ViaBill
What is ViaBill?
How does ViaBill work?
Will I be charged a interest?
Will this affect my credit score?
How do I sign up for ViaBill?
How do I get approved?
Is ViaBill secure?
Where can I use ViaBill?
How do I provide feedback to ViaBill?
Payments and Billing
What happens if I miss a payment?
How do I pay off my balance?
When do I make my first payment?
Why was my installment charged via ACH?
How do I close my account?
How do I change my password?
How do I change my phone number?
How do I update my email address?
How do I update my payment methods?
How do I connect my bank account?
Account upgrade - iPhone users
Managing your Orders
Why am I being charged even though I sent back the items?
What happens if my items were out of stock?
What if I haven’t received confirmation of my purchase from the merchant?
How do I provide feedback about a merchant?
How do I change, cancel, or return my order?
When will I receive my order?
How can I view my orders and payments?
How do I get a refund?
How ViaBill works
How much does ViaBill cost?
How do my customers learn about ViaBill?
How do I add ViaBill to my store?
What kinds of businesses does ViaBill work with?
Which countries does ViaBill operate in?
How is ViaBill different than other payment options?
How do I provide feedback about ViaBill’s service?
I just signed up for ViaBill, what's next?
ViaBill Status Page
How do I capture an order?
A customer placed an order, what next?
What if I am out of stock and cannot fulfill an order?
When will I be paid for my orders?
Where can I see my orders and payouts?
What happens if a shopper returns or cancels an order?
What happens to my personal information?
Why am I being asked to provide my personal information?
KYC Document Upload Guide
Will my information be secure?
Updating Your Business, Personal, and Banking Information
What's a callback?
Brand Assets - Website Banners
Brand Assets - Social Media
Brand Assets - Email Banners/Images
MyViaBill Merchant Dashboard
Your Traffic Analytics
Promote ViaBill To Your Customers
Our Shop Overview
Updated by Team ViaBill
These may be a few reasons why your purchase was not approved with ViaBill. Here are some common reasons.
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout on your card.
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept US issued valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
- We may not have been able to verify your identity.
- Our soft pull credit check may indicate that your score is not high enough to proceed with our service.
- You may be using a different email, phone number or card than the one you signed up with.
*Please note that this list is not exhaustive